We are committed to educating our students beyond the confines of the classroom in order to make them better individuals/ Citizens, develop their personalities with the deep appreciation of Indian knowledge, culture, and learning.
Beliefs / Core Values:
- We believe in creating a learning environment that is steeped in honesty, respect, responsibility, fairness, and care.
- We believe in creating ethical citizens
- We believe in inculcating the value of service to society.
- We believe in kindling the spirit of cooperation and patriotism.
- We embrace change and strive to be lifelong learners.
- We believe all students can learn and we will never give up on any student.
- We believe that collaboration among students, staff, parents and the community is integral to student success.