Admission Procedure (for the academic year 2019-2020)
Update: Admissions for 2019-20 will open for Play-Group to Class 9 on 16-1-2019
To secure admission for your child, these are the steps you need to follow. Even parents with children in the same school will have to follow the same process.
- Make sure your child fulfills the age requirement Eligibility.
- Admission forms will be available only in the school office. They will be available from 15-1-2019 after 9 am. There is no need for queues. Everyone will get a form and that too in a matter of less than a minute. You do not need to get your child to the school for collecting the form.
- Submit the completed admission form in the school office as soon as possible.
- Date and time of the orientation meeting shall be conveyed to you through email and telephone. Meetings will be held only on Saturdays and Sundays and will go on as long as seats for admission are available. If you have filled out the form and haven’t received an email or phone call, contact us at the school office.
- For play-group and Nursery, we have number based selection criteria. For other classes, there is an eligibility test, and admissions will be given only if vacancies exist.
- Further instructions will be given in the orientation meeting.
That’s all there is to be done! You can, of course, call us or email us if you have any concerns or queries else they can all be addressed at the meeting. Please make sure you don’t miss it as important instructions will be given during the same.
Please click here for the new admission online form.
If you are interested in securing admission for your child in the current academic year (2019-2020), please contact us.