Rules and Regulations
UNDERTAKING TO BE SIGNED BY ALL THE PARENTS
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR NEW AND CONTINUING STUDENTS
FOR ALL CLASSES FOR the ACADEMIC YEAR 2022 – 23
The signing of this undertaking makes all earlier undertakings invalid. A new undertaking regarding the continuation or discontinuation of admission to the higher class in the academic year 2022-23 will have to be signed on or before 12th April 2022, making earlier undertakings invalid.
The submission of an Admission form does not guarantee admission.
Goods & Service Tax (GST):
Educational Institutes are exempted from GST, as of today. However, if the GST becomes applicable during the financial year then the same will be borne by the parents. (Even applies to any fee paid too).
Additional charges for fee payment services:
The school offers various methods and means for fees paid for the convenience of the guardians. Some of the services may attract an additional charge from the service provider. If guardians choose to avail any such payment method, then the guardian will bear the additional cost.
- Regular attendance is compulsory.
- A student suffering from an anfectious disease has to bring a fitness certificate from a doctor in order to attend school.
- No child is allowed to leave the school early other than in exceptional circumstances.
- No child is allowed to leave the school premises without prior permission.
- Half Day leave or short leave will be given to the student by the application duly signed by the parents.
A child should wear proper uniform on all school days (except on his/her birthday). No child will be allowed in the school or in the bus without proper uniform.
Boys should have a close haircut and neatly combed hair. Girls should use white hair-bands, black hair pins only. For girls, plaits are compulsory for hair more than shoulder length.
Tattoos, Mehendi, Nail paint, long earrings, Jewelry and watches are not allowed. A child who has applied Mehendi on visible parts will not attend the school till the Mehendi fades out. Mehendi is allowed only on some special festival day.
Reference no. of the child should be put on the jackets, shoes and shirts by the parents to avoid any possible exchange.
- Every child must carry the identity card every day.
- Distribution of gifts to friends in the school premises is strictly forbidden.
- Strict action will be taken against children damaging the school property.
Divorced and/or Separated Families:
In the case of divorced or separated families, a copy of the custodial agreement or court order must be given to the school.
A separate undertaking will be signed for students who wish to opt in for transport. Issues or concerns regarding the same will be taken up with the provider and the Transport Committee.
Sports / Activities / Amenities:
A separate undertaking will be signed for sports/activities/amenities. Issues or concerns regarding the same will be taken up with the provider of the same.
It is mandatory for all parents or guardians to carry the spare ID card given to the child. The school will not – drop a child, allow the child to leave early, if the ID card is not shown. Parents and guardians are expected to co-operate.
FEE SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-23
- Refund is as per refund policy, which will be explained when securing admission.
- A late fee will be charged for all payments made after the due date.
Note that the fees are revised every year, according to the prevailing economic conditions, and will be discussed and finalized with the management.